Sound the trumpets, ring the bells, wake the children, and shut the front door! The day you have all been waiting for is here and we are certain you will agree, it was well worth the wait.
We are very pleased and proud to announce the general availability of the Rational Solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management 2012 (CLM 2012) and right on time. Why were we able to deliver on time? Because we have great tools and you can too! CLM 2012 is comprised of Rational Team Concert 4.0, Rational Quality Manager 4.0 and Rational Requirements Composer 4.0. This release provides the best integrated experience EVER for software development teams available on the market or through open source today. In a single download, you can manage requirements, release and iteration plans, source code, builds, and testing artifacts, while tracking progress using dashboards filled with trends, graphs and queries. Integrations are so seamless you would never know you were actually using three products.
Below is a compilation of new materials, for easy reference, to help you get started right away.
- CLM 2012
- Rational Team Concert 4.0
- Rational Quality Manager 4.0
- Rational Requirements Composer 4.0
- CLM 2012 Reporting
New articles in our Jazz.net technical library!
- System Requirements
- High Availability via Clustering
- Server Rename
- Licensing Guide
- Upgrade Guide
- Server Sizing Report
- Deployment Guide
On the download pages
When you make your way to a 4.0 product download page, you’ll see that there are a number of tabs:
- Getting Started guides you through the steps of planning a deployment, installing and configuring a server, installing optional tools, and exploring the capabilities of the products
- Featured Download features a button to quickly download the web installer for a server as well as detailed information about the different kinds of licenses for that product
- New & Noteworthy highlights the new features in this release
- Release Notes details any issues you should know about before you install and use the software
- Optional Programs includes information and links about supporting programs for advanced deployments
- All Downloads includes the complete set of links to all the different kinds of downloads for the product of your choice
Everything you need for getting started is only a click or two away.
Try it in the Sandbox
Short on time and want to take CLM 2012 for a spin right now? No need to wait. Try it out in the new 4.0 sandbox.
Also for those of you on a tight budget, not to worry. We offer you Rational Team Concert free, yes that’s right, no charge, for up to 10 users. Unbelievable deal.
So enough talking. It’s time to put your team into high gear with CLM 2012. Tell all your friends and family members to get to Jazz.net right away before all the downloads are gone! (No of course that’s not true, but why even risk it!). We look forward to your feedback and, more importantly, your success stories. As always, if you encounter any issues or you have any questions, please remember that you can post in our forum or submit a work item.
I hope you enjoy using CLM 2012 as much as we enjoyed building it.
Robin Garside, Sr. Manager, Jazz.net