It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM issues with widgets

Sterling Ferguson-II (1.6k8280269) | asked Sep 24 '13, 4:04 p.m.
retagged Sep 27 '13, 2:16 p.m. by Lisa Caten (342913)
Hello,

I am using 4.0.3 CLM and I am in JKE Banking looking at widgets on the predefined dashboard. When I get to the Execution tab, nothing is showing. When I select the settings for the widgets, I get the option to create a query, but Test Plan shows (No Selection), it does not show the 4 test plans that come with this sample DB. 

Accepted answer

permanent link
Lauren Hayward Schaefer (3.3k11727) | answered Sep 25 '13, 6:50 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Sterling,

I poked around a bit, and I saw the same thing you did when I logged in as a regular user.  However, when I logged in as an admin user, both of the Execution Status widgets loaded.  As an admin user, I was able to configure the Execution Trend Report, so it could run.  If you're still not seeing any options when you try to configure the query as an admin, you may need to run the data collection jobs.

I don't have enough familiarity with these widgets to understand if this is intentional, but it seems like a defect.  It seems like anything on the dashboard should be visible to any user, not just the admin user.

You may want to submit a defect for these issues.
Sterling Ferguson-II selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Sterling Ferguson-II commented Sep 25 '13, 9:31 a.m.

Hello,

I am an admin and ran the data collection jobs and still see the error. I will submit a defect.

thanks

Sterling Ferguson-II commented Sep 27 '13, 3:57 p.m.

Unfortunately, 

I submitted the defect and got a "works for me" resolution....on to a PMR I guess.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.