It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRLQE0871E on registering LQE and LDX on JTS

Fons Maathuis (194) | asked Nov 27 '17, 11:25 a.m.

I'm busy installing and configuring the JTS. During setup I keep getting errors on LQE and LDX applications. There seems to be a problem on using the jdbc connection. I've check the location, userid, pw etc in the properties files. They are ok. 

The error I get on the LQE is:
Request to service https://localhost:9443/lqe/jts-registration failed with status code 403 and response body: CRLQE0871E Lifecycle Query Engine failed to instantiate a JDBC data source. Please restart Lifecycle Query Engine and enter a valid JDBC configuration in the dbconnection.properties file or via the web UI.

does someone has a clue?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.4k213) | answered Nov 29 '17, 1:05 a.m.

Check the lqe.log and ldx.log files for more details.

If you are using the standalone WebSphere server, make sure you have followed the instructions carefully, as you need to configure a shared library there.

Fons Maathuis selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Fons Maathuis (194) | answered Nov 29 '17, 3:05 a.m.
edited Nov 29 '17, 3:10 a.m.

Thanks Donald, I´ve looked into the LQE and LDX logs. It seems a jar is missing DB2CC_javax.jar. I've been searching for it to download, but can't find it at the moment

2017-11-29 09:06:08,801 [   Default Executor-thread-230] ERROR com.ibm.team.jis.lqe.LQServletContextListener       - CRLQE0436E Link Index Provider context initialization failed. Application will be unavailable
java.io.IOException: CRLQE0424E An error occured instantiating database, CRLQE0851E The driver file, C:\Program Files\IBM\JazzTeamServer\server\db2z\db2jcc_javax.jar, does not exist..

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.