It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Link to Agile Project Template

Brian Vander Mey (5041520) | asked Dec 17 '13, 9:09 a.m.
 Is there a link where I can download the Agile Project Template?  At some point it was removed from our system and while we plan to develop our own Agile Template I'd like to look at it as a starting point.

Thanks

3 answers

permanent link
Kirk Grotjohn (1.2k3) | answered Dec 17 '13, 10:24 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
If you have RRC or DNG installed on another machine, you can download that template and then upload it into your working system (from the Project Properties > Templates page).  If not, let us know and we can attach the template archive file here. 

Comments
Brian Vander Mey commented Dec 17 '13, 11:57 a.m.

I would appreciate an archive attachment.  We have a QA build in its original form, but we need our licenses refreshed.  Our rep is working on it but it hasn't happened yet. 

Thanks Kirk

permanent link
Kirk Grotjohn (1.2k3) | answered Dec 17 '13, 12:12 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Brian, It doesn't look like you can attach a file to the forum, so I sent it directly to your e-mail. 

permanent link
Jeff Miller (525) | answered Apr 21 '15, 10:32 a.m.
But the question was, is there a link to a DNG agile template? Does IBM have a repository of default or user submitted templates for use. I am specifically interested in looking at various agile/scrum templates.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.