It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRLQE0871E on registering LQE and LDX on JTS

Fons Maathuis (25215) | asked Nov 27 '17, 11:25 a.m.

I'm busy installing and configuring the JTS. During setup I keep getting errors on LQE and LDX applications. There seems to be a problem on using the jdbc connection. I've check the location, userid, pw etc in the properties files. They are ok. 

The error I get on the LQE is:
Request to service https://localhost:9443/lqe/jts-registration failed with status code 403 and response body: CRLQE0871E Lifecycle Query Engine failed to instantiate a JDBC data source. Please restart Lifecycle Query Engine and enter a valid JDBC configuration in the dbconnection.properties file or via the web UI.

does someone has a clue?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Nov 29 '17, 1:05 a.m.

Check the lqe.log and ldx.log files for more details.

If you are using the standalone WebSphere server, make sure you have followed the instructions carefully, as you need to configure a shared library there.

Fons Maathuis selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Fons Maathuis (25215) | answered Nov 29 '17, 3:05 a.m.
edited Nov 29 '17, 3:10 a.m.

Thanks Donald, I´ve looked into the LQE and LDX logs. It seems a jar is missing DB2CC_javax.jar. I've been searching for it to download, but can't find it at the moment

2017-11-29 09:06:08,801 [   Default Executor-thread-230] ERROR com.ibm.team.jis.lqe.LQServletContextListener       - CRLQE0436E Link Index Provider context initialization failed. Application will be unavailable
java.io.IOException: CRLQE0424E An error occured instantiating database, CRLQE0851E The driver file, C:\Program Files\IBM\JazzTeamServer\server\db2z\db2jcc_javax.jar, does not exist..

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.