Does Rational Insight 1.1.1 support CLM 3.0.x ?
Accepted answer
2 other answers
Thank you Jeff. We have multiple independent CLM 3.0.x environments and some of them are integrated with CQ -- so RRDI won't fit into this configuration. These CLM environments will eventually be upgraded to CLM 4. The short term goal is to provide reporting for one CLM 3.0.x/CQ integrated environment. The long term goal is to build the foundation that will require as less upgrade/migration effort as possible.
When I tried to integrate CLM 3.0.1.2 with Insight 1.1.1 on my test box, I run into the data warehouse upgrade issue. Apperantly the data warehouse can be upgraded if CLM is upgraded to v.4.0. Is this correct ? If yes, is there a work around ? What reporting solution would you recommend for CLM 3.0.x/CQ integrated environment?
When I tried to integrate CLM 3.0.1.2 with Insight 1.1.1 on my test box, I run into the data warehouse upgrade issue. Apperantly the data warehouse can be upgraded if CLM is upgraded to v.4.0. Is this correct ? If yes, is there a work around ? What reporting solution would you recommend for CLM 3.0.x/CQ integrated environment?