It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

clm2012 - RRDI setup / Load Cognos Archive issue

jean-claude vauthier (22634856) | asked Jun 12 '12, 11:46 a.m.
After downloading the archives files from JTS and CLM App (into installdir/cognos/deployment) and running the setup (https://localhost:10443/rrdi/setup)  "Load Cognos Archive" the folder  (Report Template, Reporting Data Models and Sample Report Definitions) are visibles in the public foders tab (Cognos).... but unfortunately they are empty.

Any help or idea would be greatly appreciated.

(Test environment : single server topology / Windows / DB2 /  Tomcat for CCM-RM-QM / WAS 8.0 for RRDI)  - CLM 4.0 RC5

Thanks

3 answers

permanent link
Michael Fox (61643) | answered Jun 13 '12, 9:04 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Where there any errors shown on the Setup page or in the log (C:\Program Files\IBM\RRDI\setup\logs\rrdi_setup.log)?

When you clicked the "Get Available Archives" button on the Load Archives page, did you see the right archives listed?  There should have been one for the data model, and one for each CLM app that you downloaded.

Mike Fox

permanent link
jean-claude vauthier (22634856) | answered Jun 13 '12, 11:19 a.m.
Hello Michael

Thanks a lot for your answer. 

I have replayed the setup and it right now it works.

Jean-Claude

Comments
Michael Fox commented Jun 13 '12, 11:33 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

hi

I'm glad its working for you, but I'm still interested in why it didn't the first time. Could you take a quick look in the log file for any relevant errors.

thanks

permanent link
jean-claude vauthier (22634856) | answered Jun 13 '12, 11:55 a.m.
There was no error related to the loading in the log file.  Just errors related to the connection to the JTS from previous initialization steps.   It is the reason why I decided to rerun the setup from scratch.

I have submitted a defect, because when I start and stop the server the file jazzns_config is not updated correctly.   I have to update this file manually.  The oauth-key is wrong... (Nx32char) instead of 32.  Maybe it is somewhere connected. I don't know....

I'm working on a test environment with a Window 7 64bits computer (OS not supported) and I use DB2 V10.1 which is not supported either but seems to work pretty well.

Thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.