It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[SOLVED]Warehouse version mismatch: 2.0, 1.0.1.1 Error

Kurtuluş YILDIRIM (5559) | asked Sep 04 '12, 2:05 a.m.
edited Oct 09 '12, 7:02 a.m.
Hi
I am trying to create warehouse tables for CLM 3 (3.0.1.3)  to connect with Insight 1.1.1 RC2. When I click the create table button in JTS setup, I got the error below. (I am trying to create tables same with Insight Warehouse)
The database creation failed with an exception
com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: Warehouse version mismatch: 2.0, 1.0.1.1 at com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.internal.RemoteDatabaseService.validateCoreVersion(RemoteDatabaseService.java:568) at com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.internal.RemoteDatabaseService.access$0(RemoteDatabaseService.java:564) at com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.internal.RemoteDatabaseService$1.run(RemoteDatabaseService.java:133) at com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.internal.RemoteDatabaseService$4.run(RemoteDatabaseService.java:208) at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.ConnectionPoolService.withCurrentConnection(ConnectionPoolService.java:379) at com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.internal.RemoteDatabaseService.write(RemoteDatabaseService.java:198) at com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.internal.RemoteDatabaseService.createRemoteSchemas(RemoteDatabaseService.java:116) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:79) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:618) at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:370) at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.access$0(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:356) at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord$ExportedServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:56) at $Proxy1564.createRemoteSchemas(Unknown Source) at com.ibm.team.datawarehouse.service.internal.InternalDataWarehouseService$12.run(InternalDataWarehouseService.java:1459)

Accepted answer

permanent link
Michael Fox (61643) | answered Sep 05 '12, 8:30 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

If you need to continue using CLM 3.0.1.3, then try using Insight 1.1 instead of the current 1.1.1.   Insight 1.1 will integrate with cLM 3.0.1.x.

You can get Insight 1.1 from https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-insight/releases/1.1

Mike Fox

Kurtuluş YILDIRIM selected this answer as the correct answer

4 other answers

permanent link
Michael Fox (61643) | answered Sep 04 '12, 11:11 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
hi
To be sure I have this right, you have Insight 1.1.1 RC2 running with a data warehouse it created.  Now you are attempting to use that data warehouse with CLM 3.0.1.3. The failure occurs when you run the jts/setup, when jts/setup tries to create the CLM specific tables. 

The issue is likely that the data warehouse schema is a newer version, and the relatively old CLM system doesn't know about it.  It may not be possible to make this work, but I'm not sure.  I'll request somebody from the CLM team to look at this.

Mike Fox

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered Sep 04 '12, 4:41 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
An Insight 1.1.1 Data Warehouse will need to be upgraded using a JTS 4.0 setup wizard. The JTS can only use a data warehouse whose version matches what it expects. If the version of the data warehouse is less than what the JTS expects, it will try to upgrade the schema. If the version is more, then it will fail and throw the above error.

permanent link
Kurtuluş YILDIRIM (5559) | answered Sep 05 '12, 6:35 a.m.
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
Actually I am just trying to install Insight for my own trial. I just installed CLM 3.0.1.3 and Insight, I mean both of them is fresh installation. There is only MTM data in CLM DB.
I can't upgrade CLM 4.0, because my customer environment is CLM 3.0.1.3, they want to try Insight with that version.
Regards.

permanent link
Kurtuluş YILDIRIM (5559) | answered Sep 07 '12, 1:39 a.m.
Thank you for your reply. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.