It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRDI 5.0.2 Upgrade error "CRRRA4007E: The file cannot be deleted

Naveen V (791257) | asked Oct 06 '15, 12:30 p.m.
Hi,

I am upgrading the RRDI from 2.0.3 to 5.0.2. Following the below step and at the build and deploy reporting components steps got the below error.

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSR27Q_5.0.2/com.ibm.rational.rrdi.admin.doc/topics/t_upgrade_rrdi201_to_rrdi50x.html

ERROR Message.

10/06/2015 12:09:37,174 ERROR com.ibm.rational.rrdi.setup.steps.DeployCognosToWASStepService : com.ibm.rational.rrdi.setup.common.exception.RRDISetupException: CRRRA4007E: The file 'C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profiles\RationalReporting\installedApps\5CG4450H66Node02Cell\IBM Cognos.ear\p2pd.war\WEB-INF\lib\abdera-0.4.0-incubating.jar' cannot be deleted.

I am using Administrator account for upgrading it in my windows machine.

WAS 8.0.0.6 - 64 bit version
RRDI 503
Windows 7 professional. I am doing it test upgrade.

Any help much appreciate?

Thanks,

One answer

permanent link
Naveen V (791257) | answered Oct 06 '15, 3:27 p.m.
I fixed this error by deploying the p2pd.ear manually and then went to rrdi/setup wizard to continue the upgrade step. Every thing went well. I don't know why it did not deleted the file and then placed the new jar files in lib folder. Anyway I did it success with manual deployment in WAS console and then followed the rrdi/setup wizard.

Thanks

Comments
Francesco Chiossi commented Oct 07 '15, 4:14 a.m.

Thanks for sharing the solution.

Best Regards
Francesco Chiossi

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.