It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CLM 6.0.1 on Red Hat Linux: recommendations to deploy converter.war applicaiton

Narayanan Potti (27037679) | asked Apr 10 '16, 10:15 p.m.

Please let me know the recommendations / best practices for CLM 6.0.1 to deploy Requirements Management view mode version of the graphical artifacts, converter.war on Red Hat Linux sever.

CLM 601 knowledge center states on Linux systems, there is a limitation that the Converter application (converter.war) and Design Manager applications (dm.war) cannot coexist on the same application server and must be deployed on separate application servers.

I wanted to know if I need to request another Linux VM dedicated for converter.war application. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
NP

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.4k33646) | answered Apr 11 '16, 1:56 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Apr 11 '16, 1:57 a.m.
The aforementioned knowledge center pretty much tells you already to deploy RM and DM on different nodes. So, consider to follow that advice. In general here are the suggested topologies: https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Deployment/RecommendedALMDeploymentTopologies6 . We don't recommend to use other topologies than enterprise topologies. Note, the reverse proxy is not optional but mandatory to keep a common public URI root.
Narayanan Potti selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Narayanan Potti commented Apr 12 '16, 11:16 a.m.

Thanks for your timely help !

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.