It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJAZ1992E The "com.ibm.team.repository.DbHeartbeat" task could not be completed

Laura Hart (111) | asked Apr 24 '15, 5:21 p.m.
What does this error mean and how to fix it?
CRJAZ1992E The "com.ibm.team.repository.DbHeartbeat" task could not be completed and is now unscheduled. Error details: "The schema mapping for the package mapping table could not be created"

What symptoms should I expect.  Initially I think it is interfering with DM CM of managed models and connecting to the repository correctly.

3 answers

permanent link
Christopher Robinson (571917) | answered May 12 '15, 1:37 p.m.
edited May 12 '15, 1:37 p.m.
Hi Laura,
CRJAZ1992E The "com.ibm.team.repository.DbHeartbeat" task could not be
completed and is now unscheduled.
The schema mapping for the package mapping table could not be created

This error message is more prone to a runtime exception rather than  configurational or component related issue.

The scheduler normally adds reliability feature to check validity of precondition and an exception throws if it fails.
In this case, "The schema mapping for the package mapping table could not be created" had occurred, so the task is forced to be unscheduled.

In order to get the task back into schedule it requires restarting as stated above.

If it persists, I would recommend speaking with your DBA to check the alert.log for any suspicious error that could have caused the error as this is more of a database issue.

Chris Robinson
Technical Support Engineer
IBM Systems, Middleware Support Delivery
Rational Team Concert, Rational Quality Manager

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k614) | answered Apr 26 '15, 9:09 p.m.
In most cases where you see such an error, there are some database issues going on. Check further down the error stack for more details. You may need to check the associated application log files such as jts.log, ccm.log and etc.

permanent link
Shuchita Tripathi (31436595) | answered May 12 '15, 12:13 p.m.
I had the same issue. One answer to similar question suggested server restart. I did and it helped.
https://jazz.net/forum/questions/139457/crjaz1992e-the-comibmteamrepositorydbheartbeat-task-could-not-be-completed-and-is-now-unscheduled-error-details-ora-00942-table-or-view-does-not-exist

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.