It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

¿Why occurs Unable to load diagram, when I use Provided Interfaces compartment?

Bruce Torres (15911) | asked Jan 08 '13, 12:39 p.m.
Hi,
I have a Component Diagram in RSA with a component displaying the compartment "Provided Interfaces".

When I select this diagram in DM, appears the message "Unable to load diagram" ¿Why?
I am trying other diagrams such as Freeform, but the situation is the same.
This problem occurs only when the option "Provided Interfaces" is selected, when I deselected this compartment the diagram in DM display successfully.

In my project area, is configured "Managed by Design Manager" and have selected all available domains.

The platform is:
- DM 4.0.1 Final Release
- Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 x64 SP2
- Apache Tomcat
- DB2 9.7

Accepted answer

permanent link
W Diu (58026) | answered Jan 08 '13, 5:18 p.m.
Sorry for the inconvenience.  It is a defect, like the other "unable to load diagram" issues, such as Unable to load diagram message for particular use-case diagram... (37106).  Would you be able to submit a defect with the steps to reproduce the issue please?

Here is the URL for submitting a defect: https://jazz.net/jazz04/web/projects/Design%20Management#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.newWorkItem

If you would like, I can also submit the defect for you, although it is preferable that you submit the defect so there is a more accurate representation of defects encountered by people using the product.
Bruce Torres selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Bruce Torres commented Jan 09 '13, 6:18 a.m.

Thanks Wayne,
I will submit the defect.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.