It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can RRC notify me by e-mail on certain changes ?

Steve McDuff (3135) | asked Sep 25 '12, 4:26 p.m.
Is it possible to accomplish the following scenarios ?

As a RRC user, I'd like to be notified by e-mail when comments are posted on a document or it's embedded sections even if the comment isn't directed at me so that I may react faster to them.

As a RRC user, I'd like to be notified by e-mail when a document of a certain type or a review on a document of a certain type is created so that I may proactively review them.

I'm aware that a user could monitor some feeds on the dashboard, but it's not as convenient as e-mail notification. RTC work item allow item specific subscriber list, which is quite convenient.

3 answers

permanent link
Luiz Almeida (23016091) | answered Sep 25 '12, 8:55 p.m.
Hi Steve,

Yes, it is possible. You have to configure notifications...I think you can do this in the user administration area in the JTS server.

Comments
Paul Sims commented Sep 26 '12, 2:50 p.m.

Luiz, can you be more specific about where to configure Requirements Composer notifications? I am aware of mail configuration for Change Management (RTC). I didn't know that a similar capability exists for Requirements Composer.

Paul Sims, Software Engineer and Agile Development Coach IBM WebSphere Commerce

Luiz Almeida commented Sep 26 '12, 4:40 p.m.

Paul, sorry...you're right. In fact, is in mail configuration of CCM users that we can configure the notifications.

permanent link
Luiz Almeida (23016091) | answered Sep 26 '12, 4:41 p.m.
  Paul, sorry...you're right. In fact, it's in mail configuration of CCM users that we can configure the notifications.

permanent link
Steve McDuff (3135) | answered Nov 07 '12, 3:37 p.m.
Seems like the answer is : No.

It's not possible to subscribe to change events on folders, documents and comments.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.