It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRC - error message after login - The list of artifacts cannot be displayed.

Raz Dotan (261913) | asked Jun 20 '12, 7:18 a.m.
Hi,
When trying to log to RRC 4.0 RC1, I get this message.
The list of artifacts cannot be displayed.
ID CRRRW7611W  The server was unable to generate the list of artifacts in a reasonable period of time. Try making the filter more specific. For example, specify which artifact types to display, and try to open the list again. 

Any idea - I can't follow the instractions and modifng the filter becuase I can't login.
Thanks
Raz

3 answers

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Jun 20 '12, 4:04 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
If you cannot login, one reason could because you don't have a license, for example the trial license has expired

permanent link
VK L (8177155159) | answered Jun 20 '12, 11:47 p.m.
Are you not able to enter the RRC Home page itself? (or) is this error occurring while displaying the page after login?

Thanks.

permanent link
Nate Decker (37814261) | answered Jul 18 '13, 12:55 p.m.

I routinely get this message for a specific large module. Repeatedly reloading the page eventually resolves the issue. I believe in my case, it is related to the expected period of time for loading a given set of artifacts taking too long. The details for this error message are:

ID CRRRW7611W The server was unable to generate the list of artifacts in a reasonable period of time. Try making the filter more specific. For example, specify which artifact types to display and try to open the list again.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.