It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[closed] Why does JTSMon give CRJAZ0097I against the RM server?

Cliff Gardiner (921033) | asked Sep 21 '15, 10:39 a.m.
closed Sep 21 '15, 10:43 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646)

Hi all, we have 5 Jazz applications (JTS, RM, CCM, VVC and DM) running under WAS 8.5.5.3 on Win server 2008 R2 machines - the code level is 4.0.7.

I have installed JTSMon on a Dev server and configured SERVER_URL_LIST to monitor the JTS, RM and CCM applications.  Figures are gathered  for JTS and CCM but nothing for RM; I see these errors in Runtime.log:

Exception during task execution CRJAZ0097I The request for the URL "/rm/service/com.ibm.team.repository.common.internal.IRepositoryRemoteService" was denied. The status is "Forbidden".
com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.AuthenticationException: CRJAZ0097I The request for the URL "/rm/service/com.ibm.team.repository.common.internal.IRepositoryRemoteService" was denied. The status is "Forbidden".
 at com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.ClientHttpUtil.executeHttpMethod(ClientHttpUtil.java:370)

etc.

The ID running JTSMon is a Jazz Admin.  If I logon to RM as an administrator and enter the full path 'https://rtcrm.nbsnet.co.uk:9443/rm/service/com.ibm.team.repository.common.internal.IRepositoryRemoteService' into a browser I also get an HTTP 403 Forbidden error.

I'm baffled.  Can anyone help?

The question has been closed for the following reason: "Duplicate Question" by rschoon Sep 21 '15, 10:43 a.m.