It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM: Add new columns to a query (browse) of test artifacts?

Frank Ning (50025119133) | asked Jun 20 '12, 6:21 a.m.

Hello,

When using test artifact browse, e.g. "Construction" --> "Browse" --> "Test Cases", can we add new columns to the query list?

I know we can customiza the columns to display based on available columns. How can we add extra columns which do not exist on the available column list? For example, I would like to list the latest run of test case execution record and its result when I query the "Test Cases".

Thanks in advance

2 answers

permanent link
Pramod Chandoria (2.1k11220) | answered Jun 20 '12, 7:54 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Frank,
You can not add your own column, except provided one or category and custom attributes.

Comments
Frank Ning commented Jun 21 '12, 8:21 a.m.

Hi Pramod, thanks for the information. Adding category or custom attributes won't allow me to link testing status of test cases when I "Browse" test cases. Do you see any other possibility to do so?

permanent link
Pramod Chandoria (2.1k11220) | answered Jun 21 '12, 9:23 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Jun 21 '12, 9:23 a.m.
Frank,
This problem is answered in RQM 4.0. You will see a icon for each test test (wherever it is listed in any view) and this icon will have color coding based on the last execution status. I hope this solves your problem once you move to RQM 4.0.

Comments
Frank Ning commented Jun 21 '12, 1:08 p.m.

Hi Pramod,

Yes, with CLM V4, I do see the icon indicating pass or fail of the test cases:-)

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.