It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM 3: issue with "reconcile requirement collection, generate new test cases" - works for "text" format req only

Xiaoguang Ning (51277) | asked Jun 03 '12, 7:44 a.m.
Hello,

I created a requirement collection, added some "feature" artifacts to the collection. Some artifacts use "text" format and some use "screen flow" format. All the collection and artifacts are in the same folder. A test plan was created and linked to the collection.

In the test plan, I opened the "Requirement Collection Link" section to open the linked requirement collection. Then the requirement collection entry was selected. After that, I clicked on the icon "reconcile requirement collection, generate new test cases".

The issue: the "reconcile requirement collection .." only displays the artifacts inside the collection which use the "text" format. All the other artifacts in different artifact format are not shown at all.

Is this an expected behavior or a defect? If it is an expected behavior, would you know the reason?

Thanks and regards

Frank

2 answers

permanent link
Xiaoguang Ning (51277) | answered Jun 03 '12, 7:49 a.m.
BTW, I just tried the same scenario with RAM V4 RC5, it does show all artifacts in a collection no matter what artifact formats are used for each artifact within the collection. So it sounds like a bug in RQM/RRC V3 (3.0.1.3 was used)?

permanent link
Lei Shi (2271) | answered Jun 06 '12, 2:06 a.m.
I have tried in the 3.0.1.3 CLM build, and find I can't reproduce your problem. I can see the requirement which is not the 'text' format in when reconcilation.

Can you give more detail information about how to reproduce it?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.