It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Jazz.net sandbox - Lifecycle Project Creation using template

VK L (8177155159) | asked Feb 28 '12, 10:34 a.m.
Hi All,
I created a lifecycle project in jazz.net sandbox and it created a project in each of the apps(RM,QM,CCM) using the default process/project templates.

Now, say if i want to use Agile requirements template for RM in my LPA Project - how can i achieve this in jazz.net sandbox? Could you pls provide some contacts who can help me in creating one?

Thanks,
Valli.

2 answers

permanent link
Chris Horning (2711) | answered Mar 16 '12, 10:08 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi All,
I created a lifecycle project in jazz.net sandbox and it created a project in each of the apps(RM,QM,CCM) using the default process/project templates.

Now, say if i want to use Agile requirements template for RM in my LPA Project - how can i achieve this in jazz.net sandbox? Could you pls provide some contacts who can help me in creating one?

Thanks,
Valli.

Hi Valli
I think the sandbox just creates a default project as mentioned. Another solution would be to install the product if you'd like to try out more features. Details of the latest beta are here https://jazz.net/blog/index.php/2012/03/07/announcing-the-clm-2012-beta/

The downloads page has that beta as well as other releases https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-requirements-composer/

permanent link
Kirk Grotjohn (1.2k3) | answered Mar 16 '12, 11:35 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
You should be able to do this by first creating the RM project (in the RM application) using the Agile template. Then create a new lifecycle project. For the RM container, instead of taking the default, which is to create a new RM project, click on Link to Existing and you can choose the Agile project.

I don't know if the sandbox adds any restrictions which would prevent this, but that's how it should work.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.