It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error in RRC 3.0.1.1

Manoj Panda (39346762) | asked Nov 20 '11, 12:11 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
CLM: 3.0.1.1
Application: Tomcat
DB: Derby/DB2

whenever I try to link a RTC work item to RRC Artifacts, I get this error. Or while configuring the jazz setup wizard, when you reach to the RM configuration, you may also get the similar message on tomcat server window(where the Jazz is running). OR the moment you start logging into the RRC. so far there is no issues while linking the work item between RRC and RTC.

INFO: Server startup in 482341 ms
2011-11-20 19:44:26,348 RRC ERROR net.jazz.ajax.internal
.registry.Registry - Unable to translate "page.server" in bundle: "co
m.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.web"

3 answers

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Nov 21 '11, 11:09 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

whenever I try to link a RTC work item to RRC Artifacts, I get this error. Or while configuring the jazz setup wizard, when you reach to the RM configuration, you may also get the similar message on tomcat server window(where the Jazz is running). OR the moment you start logging into the RRC. so far there is no issues while linking the work item between RRC and RTC.

Is Marc's suggestion on your RTC post about browser translation not helping? Have you checked the languages installed in the browser and those used when installing jazz applications?

https://jazz.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=20859

If this is not helping and you have a customer ID I suggest contacting Tech Support they might have additional ideas.

permanent link
rashmi govind (6111) | answered Apr 25 '12, 3:05 a.m.
you got the solution for this problem ?

permanent link
Stef van Dijk (2.0k179) | answered Apr 25 '12, 6:06 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
you got the solution for this problem ?

That message is harmless. It simply means it was unable to locate the national language translation for the string "page.server". It has no impact on the functionality of the product.

The missing translation has been fixed in 3.0.1.3.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.