It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Who has checked in What?

Stephen Gibson (2131) | asked Apr 15 '11, 11:34 a.m.
In RTC 2, is there a way to easily see what other team members have checked in? It would be nice to see what other people are working on and since there is no check out, this is the only way I can think of.

One answer

permanent link
Tim Mok (6.6k38) | answered Apr 15 '11, 2:03 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
In RTC 2, is there a way to easily see what other team members have checked in? It would be nice to see what other people are working on and since there is no check out, this is the only way I can think of.
If your team members have set the permissions on their repository workspace to allow you access, you can set the workspace as your flow target and see the changes. Or you can browse the history of the components in their workspace to see a list of change sets.

There are different ways to see what other team members have checked-in to a change set. It's easiest if you have context such as a work item. You can open a work item that's planned for the current sprint and see what change sets have been associated.

Other than that, I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for. It's kind of odd to query all the checked-in files of team members that haven't been delivered.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.