It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

'Include Archived' checkbox doesn't reload report in RTC 3.0

Steven Hyde (10692) | asked Apr 20 '11, 10:11 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
In RTC 2.x if you checked 'Include Archived' checkbox, you would be prompted to reload the report to apply the setting.
In RTC 3.0 we load a report and then in the menu have to select 'include Archived' but the report doesn't update with the setting. Refreshing the browser clears the checkbox.
I have to drill down to the report menu and find the report and select it again.
Is there a better way?

My use case;
-daily loading of a shared report from a shortcut
-report is only valid when include archived is set
-include archived setting should be persistent so the report is correct in the eclipse ui too

I tried to update my shortcut to include the post for the setting but was unable.

One answer

permanent link
Steven Hyde (10692) | answered Jun 06 '11, 4:33 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
bump...

In RTC 2.x if you checked 'Include Archived' checkbox, you would be prompted to reload the report to apply the setting.
In RTC 3.0 we load a report and then in the menu have to select 'include Archived' but the report doesn't update with the setting. Refreshing the browser clears the checkbox.
I have to drill down to the report menu and find the report and select it again.
Is there a better way?

My use case;
-daily loading of a shared report from a shortcut
-report is only valid when include archived is set
-include archived setting should be persistent so the report is correct in the eclipse ui too

I tried to update my shortcut to include the post for the setting but was unable.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.