Why don't long lists in attributes display and consequently not export?
We have artifacts that contain 300+ product codes on individual lines and there seems to be a cap on when any codes are displayed in the user defined string attribute. Not seeing them all displayed isn't such a bad thing as in Classic it annoys the users but the problem is for the artifacts that have that issue none of the codes get exported to a CSV or Excel file.
Is there some sort of limit to where DNG cuts off the text? Has anyone else had this issue and of so what solution have you found?
Regards,
Paul
Accepted answer
Hi Paul,
I'm not sure if yours is the same problem I had, in that our attributes were displaying as blank in READ mode, but I suspect your issue is something similar. Based on this post, there may be a setting you can change in Advanced Properties? https://jazz.net/forum/questions/243269/doors-next-generation-attributes-with-more-than-1024-characters-are-displayed-as-empty-texts
Good luck,
Carol