It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What is non atomic deliver error?

long TRUONG (3654118146) | asked Apr 01 '19, 9:53 p.m.

Got same error as forum post 152019 on RTC 405: User, role developer, delivered the changeset.

In this case could it have been literally as the error message stated: a changeset missing from the deliver operation?  non-atomic Deliver Error Message

Comments
Geoffrey Clemm commented Apr 02 '19, 11:22 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I haven't seen this myself.  I'll see if I can get someone from development to explain.  

Geoffrey Clemm commented Apr 03 '19, 9:59 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Development asked what deliver pre-conditions were active for that role when the deliver occurred.   And in particular, if you deactivated all the deliver pre-conditions, did the error go away? 

long TRUONG commented Apr 03 '19, 8:07 p.m.

It turns out that, in user's words, 'This WI created by JoeItsOwner and I am trying to check-in my change set to his WI but getting error as “Non-Atomic Deliver” '. I am assuming, without any verification, that the error was due to permissions as first suspected.

long TRUONG commented Apr 03 '19, 8:08 p.m.

... User then tried to create his own WI, but did not have the right role to do so. We granted him the techLead role, and it has been resolved.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.