It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

problems on code delivery

Frank Zhang (3111) | asked Jul 04 '13, 10:49 a.m.
edited Jul 29 '13, 8:41 a.m. by Adam Archer (83639)

Hi,

In Pending Changes view, you can see all your changed files are under unresolved folder. After you select and check in some files in this folder, those files will go to Outgoing folder.

I only want to deliver the files in Outgoing folder, but I don't know what's a wrong in my wprokspace, all the files in unresolved fold were delivered too at the same time. Before there was a pop up window to ask you to choose "Yes" or "No" to include the unresolved fold. But that pop up window disappeared for some reason. Does anyone know how to fix this problem.

Thanks!

Comments
Szymon Brandys commented Jul 04 '13, 11:10 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Frank,
Is it a problem with RTC desktop client or RTC client at JazzHub?

Frank Zhang commented Jul 05 '13, 12:42 p.m.

I believe it is a problem with RTC desktop client. But not 100% sure.

Frank Zhang commented Jul 05 '13, 3:57 p.m. | edited Jul 29 '13, 10:45 a.m.

I want to be more clear about this problem:

In my Eclipse Pending Changes view, I have all the changed files under Unresolved folder.  For those checked in files, they will go to Outgoing folder.

I only want to deliver Outgoing folder, but right now all the files in unresolved fold will be delivered at the same time too.

Before there was a pop up window to ask "Yes" or "No" to include the Unresolved folder.

But that pop up window is not coming any more.

anyone knows if there is a configuration from the server side can fix this problem? I cannot find an option to correct it from my RTC client side.

Thanks!

Accepted answer

permanent link
Jose Miguel Ordax Cassa (2.4k3126100) | answered Jul 08 '13, 4:10 a.m.
Hi Frank.
Open RTC client and go to: Window -> Preferences -> Team -> Jazz Source Control -> Notification Dialogs
Check what default action do you have for delivering while there are unresolved changes.

Hope this helps,

Chemi.
Frank Zhang selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.