It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Getting warnings in Plan of RTC

Shuchita Tripathi (31436294) | asked Apr 16 '15, 10:52 a.m.
Hi,

I have create a Release Plan, and selected a parent iteration named Release 1 (Its has 5 child iterations). All the iterations have start date and end date.

Now in the plan, I am getting warning message beside few work items. Below are the screenshots.

The first screenshot says the same date for both, due on and planned for. Then why this warning message is coming up.

For the second screenshot, i have set the due date of that work item as 8 August. The end date of iteration is 10 August. But, a work item can be due before the iteration ends.

Why I am getting these warnings? How can I get rid of them?

One other thing is, even if i am not specifying end date of my iteration, this warning is coming and a random date is getting selected after 'planned to be completed on'.

2 answers

permanent link
Sterling Ferguson-II (1.6k8279269) | answered Apr 20 '15, 8:22 a.m.
Hello,

How are your allocations set for this project? Go to your name at the top right, while in the project.

Name->View My Profile and Licenses->Work Environment->Work Allocations

Modifiy your allocations and see if the dates change.

permanent link
N Z (3622127) | answered Apr 20 '15, 9:25 p.m.
The behavior of the plans vary depending on the process template you used. Which one did you use for this project?

Comments
Shuchita Tripathi commented Apr 21 '15, 4:03 a.m.

Hi,

We chose a custom template created from Scrum process template.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.