It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What do attachment size values under RQM Integration Component and RQM Integration Component control?

Brett Bohnn (94111153) | asked Feb 25 '19, 11:39 a.m.
Hi,

So far in my testing I only see the impact of setting "Maximum Attachment Size (MB)" to 0 under Test Component >
com.ibm.rqm.planning.service.integration.AttachmentUtilService. With that I am unable to add attachments to test artifacts with an attachments section and attachments from adapters like the command line adapter do not upload to a test case result. This is desired/expected. I have set Max file upload size (kB) under RQM Integration Component and
Maximum Attachment Size (MB) under Work Item Component and thus far cannot tell what those values control.

Thanks,
Brett

Accepted answer

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Mar 01 '19, 10:49 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Brett,

Some explanation:

1. [RQM Integration ComponentMax file upload size (kB): The maximum size of a part for RQM Reportable REST API PUT/POST requests containing multipart content (Content-Type = multipart/<multipart type>; boundary=<boundary value>), such as attachments (see https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RqmApi#ResourcesFootnote6).

2. [Work Item Component] Maximum Attachment Size (MB): The maximum size of an attachment associated with a work item.  This Advanced Property is defined by RTC.

Brett Bohnn selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.