It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Report builder - "Filed against" condition not working fine

Bruno Cabral (717) | asked Nov 16 '18, 1:28 p.m.
Hi there,

On Jazz report builder, when trying to create a report using a valid "Filed Against" entry, no results are displayed.

I can generate a report using others conditions, and the "Filed Against" value that I need is displayed on report results, and I can even filter using this value at report "Field Against" column.

But, if I set the "Filed Against" with same value at report conditions, 0 (zero) results are displayed.

Even is use only this valid condition, nothing is displayed on reports.

Can somebody please help me ?

Unfortunately I can not attach a file here with evidences to help the verification ... =(

Thanks in advance!

ps: I do have access to the project area that contain the data I'm looking for.

Comments
Ian Wark commented Nov 26 '18, 12:41 a.m.

That does sound mysterious. It sounds like you are able to check the categories you want to include in the Add Condition section. Correct? In CLM 6.0.6 if I create a report against the JKE Banking sample I am able to filter the results OK. But if you add new categories and you are using the data warehouse I think you need to run DCC jobs and then restart the server to see those categories. 

You could check the rs.log for errors in case there is some problem stopping you from filtering on category. You can check the report SQL to see how the SQL changes when you add that condition. You can find that at the bottom of the Format Results in the Advanced section. I see something like this as a condition:
 (T1.REQUEST_CATEGORY_NAME = 'JKE/BRM'

Can you run an ordinary query in CLM using Filed Against as a condition? Does it return values?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.