It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can I have my project's track & plan hosted on the Jazz servers (and have it internally to IBM)?

Amr Darwish (112) | asked Feb 16 '16, 7:31 a.m.
edited Feb 17 '16, 4:48 a.m.
How can I have my project's track & plan hosted on the Jazz servers? (I am trying to help my team to plan & track day to day activities on Rational Team Concert. How can I use RTC Jazz servers that are set up internally within IBM for IBM teams to support day-to-day work?)

Comments
Amr Darwish commented Feb 16 '16, 9:41 a.m.

I am trying to help my team to plan & track day to day activities on Rational Team Concert. How can I use RTC Jazz servers that are set up internally within IBM for teams?

Donald Nong commented Feb 16 '16, 6:21 p.m.

I'm a bit confused. You're not talking about the sandbox projects on jazz.net, are you?

Amr Darwish commented Feb 17 '16, 4:46 a.m.

I am not sure about the purpose of using sandbox projects on jazz.net? I am an IBM Employee & trying to Agile my team work through RTC. This will, for sure, include IBM confidential data. What is the best option for me on jazz.net (or jazz servers) w. no administration burden? Would this free be of charge (as I will be using it internally to IBM for IBM Work)? OR would it imply some cost (charged to my business unit)? How much then?

Kevin Ramer commented Feb 17 '16, 10:08 a.m.

I know of 1/2 dozen or more providers of CLM within IBM only for IBM.  It is possible that one of them could provide your team service at little or no cost.   Send me an e-mail  and I can reply with more information.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.