It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRC 2 build 20091009_1217 Report not working

Simon Ting (1631) | asked Oct 14 '09, 9:51 a.m.
When I try to run the RPE based report it errors out at the end. Is that not working in Beta or something wrong with my instance. I have it on 2 machines and it's behaving the same. But I did use an existing repositoryDB.

The title of the dialog is "Publishing error".

The message: An error occurred while generating the document. The document was not generated.

One answer

permanent link
Nicholas Bennett (31) | answered Oct 14 '09, 2:48 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Simon,

Can you provide a few more specifics about which report you were running and against which artifacts, and also what permissions your RRC user has on the project? Do you have the client or server logs from these runs?

This function should be working in the beta so I suspect the issue may be a problem related to the specific artifacts that you are running the reports on.

Cheers,

Nick

When I try to run the RPE based report it errors out at the end. Is that not working in Beta or something wrong with my instance. I have it on 2 machines and it's behaving the same. But I did use an existing repositoryDB.

The title of the dialog is "Publishing error".

The message: An error occurred while generating the document. The document was not generated.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.