It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM was unable to complete the duplicate of a test case.

Leonardo Benevides (266327) | asked May 08 '18, 12:07 p.m.
edited May 08 '18, 12:12 p.m.

Hi all!

I'm trying to duplicate a test case by choosing the option "Include links to duplicates of the test artifacts that the original artifacts link to", I get the error:

<label> RQM was unable to complete the duplicate.
com.ibm.rqm.copy.exception.CopyException: com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: Artifact of type VersionedTestCase named "CT-SIEFCOBR_CND_PrepararEmissaoDARFeConsolidarExigSusp-A1" failed to copy: Artifact of type VersionedExecutionScript named "ST-SIEFCOBR_CND_PrepararEmissaoDARFeConsolidarExigSusp-A1" failed to copy: com.ibm.rqm.datapool.common.model.impl.DatapoolVariableHandleImpl incompatible with com.ibm.rqm.planning.common.IDatapoolRecordSelectionCriteria </label>

Does anyone know what's going on?

3 answers

permanent link
sreenath v (7863) | answered May 09 '18, 1:34 a.m.

Can you please tell me the procedure you done for creating test cases?Did you recorded the test script?

Comments
Leonardo Benevides commented May 10 '18, 12:22 p.m.

Hi Sreenath. tks for answering.

We use the common way to create teste cases. Under Construction menu, by clicking on Create, Test Case and using the Default model.

We don't use adapters, so do not recorded the test script.

permanent link
Adelle Sigmund (11) | answered May 11 '18, 12:36 a.m.

I came across this blog and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

permanent link
sreenath v (7863) | answered May 11 '18, 1:19 a.m.

after creating test case and scripts inside it , it should work.There is no other complication and permission issue. You can duplicate the test case from project A to Project B also. Please let me know any specific thing you done or not. Otherwise it should work

Thanks!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.