It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Artifact root folder is not creating in RM project area

Penchala suman (461425) | asked May 08 '17, 4:45 a.m.

Whenever I create a project area using default template “Requirements Management application template (RRSTemplateID)” no artifact folders structure was creating in the project area, if I click on artifact it shows always “loading artifacts page” and will take lot of time to show artifact page and once the page open, root folder will not show up. Another problem is there is no option to create a root folder in artifact folder structure. Anyone excised this issue please provide your suggestion on this issue.

<o:p> </o:p>

Accepted answer

permanent link
Bas Bekker (1.4k4) | answered May 09 '17, 12:04 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Agree with Donald, sounds like something corrupted. Check with Support.

That said, it sounds like you created your project from the Server Administration -> Create Project Area (through /rm/admin). That should work and create an basic project, and should have a root folder.
What happens if you create a project area from the /rm/web interface, through the gear menu -> Create Project Area and then go through the wizard selecting the Requirements Template for Testers? Does that work?

Penchala suman selected this answer as the correct answer

2 other answers

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered May 08 '17, 11:23 p.m.

This sounds like data corruption to me. Please contact Support.

permanent link
Penchala suman (461425) | answered May 17 '17, 7:50 a.m.

Thanks Bas Bekker, 

Creating a project area from rm/web interface is working fine.
Why it was not working through /rm/admin interface any reason or i'm missing any settings 
because we are seeing the same behaviour on our both system (prod & test).

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.