It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Not able to generate requirement report, not able set load type as full load for rational doors next generation in dcc application

vikrant kamble (1322996) | asked Apr 08 '17, 5:10 a.m.

I am unable to generate report of requirement, I can generate report of work item and test case for projects but not for requirement project. I can see the requirement project in the project list whenever I attempt to build report from scratch but report for requirement is not generated.

I tried to set the load type as full load for RMĀ 
Go to https://hostname:9443/dcc/web, On the left pane under Configuration section click on Delta load configuration, for Rational Doors Next Generation(0) set load type as Full Load. When I click on save button I am getting error Failed to update delta load configuration

In the resource group configuration section Test connection for Rational Doors Next Generation results in Failed to connect to the resource group, where as for RTC and RQM it is successful.

I believe because of these errors I am unable to generate requirement report. It may happen that Data is not flowing from Requirement management application to Data warehouse.

Please let me know how can I solve this issue, any pointers guidance would be very useful.

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Apr 09 '17, 8:31 p.m.

The error "failed to connect to the resource group" speaks for itself. Apparently DCC cannot connect to RDNG/RM to collect the data, henceĀ  you are not able to generate any RM reports.

If you don't know how to resolve the connection issue, contact IBM Support.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.