It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

DNG, JRS, and DCC

Mahari Hill (4861167230) | asked Dec 20 '17, 7:36 a.m.

CLM 603

We had a RM DB that we reported artifacts on in JRS. Our client asked if we could rename the OOTB Stakeholder Requirement to HighLevel Requirement. I checked with some admins and a IBM tech rep and was told this would be fine. So, I did a rename in the Manage Project Properties and was able to do a bunch of queries and such and everything worked fine.

The next day we tested a JRS report and ran a report on all HighLevel Requirements and got zero results. We ran a report on all Stakeholder Requirements and got all 80 results. We let DCC run again and got the same result. Only when we created a brand new HighLevelRequirement and moved over everything to this artifact type, did it work.

Is this a defect?

One answer

permanent link
Kenji Sarai (96029) | answered Dec 20 '17, 9:17 p.m.

Hi Mahari,

So do you mean the JRS report created before the rename does not work anymore? I think the artifact type name is hard-coded in this old JRS report. Verify the SQL query in Advanced tab to see if old name "Stakeholder Requirement" is hard-coded in the SQL query.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.