It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why do I have missing DNG artifact data types?

Rosa Naranjo (2.9k11723) | asked Feb 20 '17, 7:19 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I have a DNG project with some custom artifact data types. I've recently noticed that they are missing their definition when I inspect them via the project properties page. I do not see a way to view the history of any project property edits.  I cannot filter using these data types now.

Has anyone encountered this issue? If so, how did you resolve it?

One answer

permanent link
June Boston (1943038) | answered Feb 24 '17, 1:10 p.m.

On the left hand side of the Manage This Project Area section in DNG, there is a History section.  It's right between Process Description and Requirements, near the bottom.  You can see all the process changes here to help find out what happened.  I suppose that might not show all the project properties config though.  You can compare the current configuration to the last baseline to see what project properties have changed.

I would go into the Manage Project Properties section of the project and verify that the changes you made were saved, and that the enum has all the values you want, etc.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.