It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RDNG 6.0.2 folders not appearing for any project

Ahmed Omair (41134) | asked Mar 05 '18, 2:45 p.m.

My client is using RDNG as part of CLM 6.0.2

The client was facing slowness issues in RDNG. For this we increased the heap size of JVM on WAS server to 64 GB. Since then RDNG is slower. It loads some artifacts but is not loading folder structure in any project area. This is causing a lot of frustration.

One answer

permanent link
Bas Bekker (1.4k4) | answered Mar 05 '18, 11:42 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I assume you are aware of the DNG tuning and sizing guides, which for 6.0.2 was updated with configuration management info -> DNG 6.0.2 tuning and sizing guide
So if you have configuration management enabled, and have a considerable amount of projects and artifacts managed that way, you may have to set increased values for some config caches. And RAM and the JVM heap size are very important for performance, but there are other factors as CPU and disk performance, and network latency with the DB server for example.

About not having the folder structure, I would file a problem record with IBM support to have that looked at.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.