It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Check list on the formal review of Test Cases

Romulo Birschner (132) | asked Oct 11 '16, 4:36 p.m.
edited Oct 11 '16, 4:39 p.m.
Hello there.

I am evaluating a way to make the formal review of Test Cases in the RQM, that would attend the process needs of my company.

Is there a way to make a test case template, that would have in itself a check list, that people responsible for that task could make their avaluation.

Thanks for any help.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Oct 11 '16, 7:26 p.m.
Hi, Romulo

It is not very clear what it looks like on the check list in a test case template in your use case. You can create a test case template with only the sections you would like to have and add your own custom section, I don't know how you would use this template in your 'formal review of Test Cases' procedures because when you create formal review, it is supposed that the test case is already created when it is assigned to the reviewers and there is nowhere to use the test case template(unless the test case itself was created based on your own test case template).

If you want to have a check list in formal review of Test Case, I would think of two options:
1) in Formal Review section, you can create a Quality Task so that the reviewer can follow the tasks(check list) to do the review
2) In Test Case section, you create a new section named [Formal Review Check List](or similar name) so that the reviewer can refer to it.

Romulo Birschner selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.