It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Link Requisite Pro with RQM Test case using RQM Excel utility

Anvesh Reddy NallamaddiReddy (623) | asked Aug 05 '16, 2:23 p.m.
edited Aug 05 '16, 2:37 p.m.
 Hi All,

I have requirements uploaded into Requisite pro. And I have Test Cases & Test Scripts in an excel sheet. I am using RQM provided Excel utility to upload Test Pack to RQM. I am able to (auto) link Test Cases with the Test Scripts using LINK command in the config file. However I am facing issue in (auto) linking Requirements (from Req Pro) to Test Cases using the Excel utility.

Can some one help me in what changed needed for Config file and and what is the format of the reference of Req Pro to be provided for mapping. 

RQM Version: 3.0.1.4
Req Pro verison: 7.1.4.02

Currently used Req Pro reference:

Config file:

// testcase config

// Start looking for scripts after row 4

// testcase.XLSWorksheetID="Test Case"

testcase.XLSWorksheetID="Test Plan sheet"

testcase.XLSStartRow=4

testcase.XLSArtifactID=K

testcase.XLSDelimeter=\n

testcase.dc:title=K

testcase.dc:description=L

testcase.category term="Application".value=I

testcase.category term="Regression".value=AF

testcase.category term="Risk Level".value=AG

testcase.category term="System".value=AH

testcase.category term="Subsystem".value=AI

testcase.category term="Test Phase".value=AJ

testcase.jzalm:owner=AE

testcase.Section("myns:com.ibm.rqm.planning.editor.section.testCasePreCondition","RQM-KEY-TC-PRE-COND-TITLE")=N

testcase.Section("myns:com.ibm.rqm.planning.editor.section.testCasePostCondition","RQM-KEY-TC-POST-COND-TITLE")=O

testcase.Section("myns:com.ibm.rqm.planning.editor.section.testCaseExpectedResults","RQM-KEY-TC-EXP-RESULTS-TITLE")=M

testcase.Section("myns:com.ibm.rqm.planning.editor.section.testCaseNotes","RQM-KEY-TC-NOTES-TITLE")=AD

testcase.testscript=Link(AK)

testcase.requirement=LinkExisting(AL)

One answer

permanent link
Ara Masrof (3.2k15) | answered Aug 05 '16, 2:49 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
The Rational Quality Manager Excel/Word Importer does not support linking Requisite Pro Requirements to QM artifacts;
Linking to Requirements (Requirements Management (RM)) was supported as of version 4.0.1
See Rational Quality Manager Excel/Word Importer wiki for additional information 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.