It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRDI, Report getting every single Step execution Result which table contains step results?

Rafael Rodriguez Montes (23013126247) | asked Oct 17 '14, 1:57 p.m.
edited Oct 19 '14, 10:32 a.m. by Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035)
 Hello, 

I'm working with RRDI and would to get a detailed Report where I need to see the description, excepted results, actual results, and verdict of every single step, 

The table "Execution Result Related Execution Step Results" has the fields that I need, but is not giving me any record, so I tried connect with the Execution Results thro the Script ID, but still is not giving me any record, 
so I would like to know which table contains the results step by step?

Thank You!

2 answers

permanent link
Vijay Reddy Gaddam (562841) | answered Oct 19 '14, 9:29 p.m.
edited Oct 19 '14, 9:31 p.m.
 Hi Rafael,

Make sure that your "Data Collectio Jobs" in Reports section are running fine.

Regards,
Vijay.

Comments
Rafael Rodriguez Montes commented Oct 20 '14, 3:17 p.m.

I have checked already and my Collection jobs are working fine, the logs are in green

permanent link
Francesco Chiossi (5.7k11119) | answered Oct 20 '14, 2:14 a.m.
edited Oct 20 '14, 2:14 a.m.
Hello Rafael,

Since RQM 4.0.3 the behavior is that only steps linked to defects are loaded into the data warehouse.
You can see the details of the change in the following work item:

Enhancement 74432 Only load defect linked execution step results in ETL

Best Regards,

Francesco Chiossi

Comments
Rafael Rodriguez Montes commented Oct 20 '14, 3:27 p.m. | edited Oct 20 '14, 3:52 p.m.

that was a huge change, I think that should be a personal build, now I don't have access to my test execution results by step. is there any way to take back my test steps with the description, expected results and actual results?

Thank you Francesco

Francesco Chiossi commented Oct 21 '14, 3:54 a.m.

Hello Rafael,

unfortunately there is no way to go back to the previous behavior.

An RFE was opened to ask the reintroduction of the test step data in the data warehouse but was rejected by development: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=45167

Best Regards,

Francesco Chiossi

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.