It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can I get the Test artifact States (Live) report in RQM to show up on a dashboard?

Janet Charbonneau (852754) | asked Jun 10 '14, 2:11 p.m.
I would like to be able to show the Test artifact States (Live) report on a team dashboard.  It is currently not one of the Micro reports, so when I use the "Report" widget, it does not show up on the list of available reports.  I found an article stating that it needed to have "Micro" in the ID of the report resource for it to show up in the list.  I renamed the report resource to have Micro in both the name and also the ID.  It then shows up in the list of reports and I am able to select it as a report.  Then when I click on "Select" next to Query, it hangs (just continues to say "Loading...").  When I press F12 to show the script, I see the error

"RequestError: Unable to load /qm/web/dojo/../../service/com.ibm.team.reports.common.internal.service.IReportRestService/parameters?projectAreaUUID=_50LwINd3EeKIMY7uURIYCw&reportUUID=testartifact.Microstates&dojo.preventCache=1402416386229 status: 400

[ERROR]: com_ibm_team_reports_viewlets_web_ui_internal_TrendReportViewlet_0: Report must have design content"\

How can I get this report to show up on the dashboard?  Or any report that will give me a chart (preferably pie chart) showing the status of the test cases i.e. a pie chart showing number of Draft, Under Review and Approved test cases.

One answer

permanent link
Vidya Malkarnekar (1.0k15) | answered Jun 10 '14, 3:58 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Janet,

Have you looked into "Scorecard report" ? It gives a  count of Test cases, TCERS etc in various states in a list form.

-Vidya

Comments
Janet Charbonneau commented Aug 18 '14, 5:01 p.m.

Vidya,

I am currently using the Scorecard as a work around, but wanted the bar charts that were available in the Test Artifact States report.  My customer wants these results in charts.

Thanks,
Janet

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.