It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why are there errors accessing or creating a new project area in RTC sandbox?

John Musial (1111) | asked Mar 28 '16, 12:23 p.m.
 Why are there errors accessing or creating a new project area?  When trying to access an existing project 
area I was getting the follwoing error... "Error 503: CRJZS5787E The following RDF index cannot read or 
used: internal triple live index."

When trying to create a new project area I get an error that my userid... "does not have the required 
permission to perform the following operation: create a project area in the repository.  The JazzProjectAdmins repository permission is required to perform this operation".

These errors only began to appear today.  Can you please tell me when these functions will be available again? 

One answer

permanent link
Martin Madzio (9617) | answered Mar 28 '16, 2:07 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Mar 28 '16, 4:48 p.m.
Hi John,

I identified a small problem on sandbox01 and we are working on getting it up and running again. Were you experiencing these problems on sandbox01? If not, then could you shoot us an e-mail at info@jazz.net with a URL to the project you are having trouble accessing?

You will not be able to create a project from the web UI due to access restrictions. You will need to create a project by starting here: http://jazz.net/products/sandbox

Edit: we are also working on a problem with sandbox02 at the moment.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.