It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Sandbox Issue - Can't create sandbox

Taly Hotimsky (2714657) | asked Feb 13 '15, 6:36 a.m.
 I just tried to create sandbox projects on both instances and for both I got an error which indicated I should retry the operation (meaning the projects weren't created). When retrying the operation though, I got a message indicated only one project is allowed per user, so I ended up with no sandbox at all.
How can we correct this?

One answer

permanent link
Miran Badzak (312) | answered Feb 13 '15, 9:52 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Taly -- sorry to hear that you're having trouble creating projects in our cloud trial environment. What is the name of the project that you were trying to create and what is your jazz id?

Comments
Taly Hotimsky commented Feb 13 '15, 11:53 a.m.

Hi Miran.

I use jazz id "htaly" and attempted to created the projects with the default suggested name "htaly's Project"

Miran Badzak commented Feb 13 '15, 5:55 p.m.

Thanks Taly. I've let our operations team know. Hope to have an answer for your soon.

Taly Hotimsky commented Feb 23 '15, 10:56 a.m.

@mbadzak - have you heard back?

Miran Badzak commented Feb 24 '15, 9:28 a.m.

Hi Taly -- Everything looks fine with your account. Do you know which sandbox (which url) you were using to create a project? Also, can you please take a screenshot of the issue you're seeing and attach it here?

Taly Hotimsky commented Mar 06 '15, 6:01 a.m.

@mbadzak

I'm getting the same error on all 3 urls

Attached the error screenshots for each instance.
Even though the error message is the same ("project name already in use"), the behavior is a little bit different in each instance. Also note that I get the error no matter what name I set for my project.

Sandbox 02
Sandbox 02

Sandbox 03 Sanbox 03

Sandbox 04
Sandbox 04

Miran Badzak commented Mar 06 '15, 9:27 a.m.

Hi Taly -- unfortunately we're experiencing a bit of difficulty with all of our cloud trials. We're working hard to resolve the issue.

showing 5 of 6 show 1 more comments

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.