It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

sandbox project "does not exist or is not accessible with your credentials"

Dan Bajema (1611) | asked Aug 17 '12, 2:43 p.m.
edited Oct 16 '12, 2:38 p.m. by Seth Packham (1.4k42213)
Created a sandbox and had been actively using it to test a new custom work item, but today when attempting to login to the sandbox I get an error: 
"The project Bajema Project (Change and Configuration Management) does not exist or is not accessible with your credentials"

Can someone please help?  I had multiple customizations in there I wanted to capture and migrate into our production environment.

Thanks!
Dan

Comments
Dan Bajema commented Aug 20 '12, 11:59 a.m.

Is there anyone who can help me? If not then I've lost numerous hours configuring a custom work item which I'll need to recreate :(

Seth Packham commented Oct 16 '12, 2:37 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Dan, I just noticed this question about your sandbox use. Were you able to find your project area or are you still stuck?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Seth Packham (1.4k42213) | answered Oct 17 '12, 9:44 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Dan. I looked in both sandboxes, and there are currently no projects named "*Bajema*". Depending on which sandbox you were using, and when you were using it, it is possible that the sandbox data was wiped clean.

We wipe each of the sandboxes clean about every six months.

On the sandbox landing page, we try to be explicit about the expiration date of each sandbox: https://jazz.net/products/sandbox/
Seth Packham selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.