It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM test issue

Tamer Ezzat (111) | asked Jan 13 '16, 10:21 a.m.
Hi all,

I am facing a very long time of delay when I run a particular test case in RQM and I have got the following error
CRJAZ2199W Internal error occurred while trying to to send exception information to client - response in committed state.
ClosedConnectionException: OutputStream encountered error during write

Please advise me

Thanks

One answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21114139) | answered Jan 14 '16, 7:26 p.m.
Hi, Tamer

The description of the issue is quite simple and it is hard to pinpoint what could be wrong. It it likely that there are more info after the error in which "Caused by" part may reveal more clues.

In any cases, performance issue may require investigations in more details, so not sure if forum is the right place for that. At least, it is important to have:

. RQM version and environment (physical memory, JVM heaps, topology, whether WAS used, what is database etc as these are also important factors related to performance)
. what is the specific feature for that particular test case, for example, whether the test script has large number of steps?
how the testcase, test script were created: via RQM UI or ExcelImporter etc?
and is small number of steps test script work properly in the same environment?
. how much time do you mean " long time of delay" ?
. whether you notice anything in network when experiencing long time of delay in running the test case?
. whether a restart of QM service help(for a temporary issue)?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.