It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Added new tab with custom attributes, cannot see custom attributes in Eclipse but can in WEB UI

nannette Mori (50572) | asked Sep 29 '15, 10:00 a.m.

I added a new tab and within the tab I added three new attributes with the type html.  You can see the attributes in the web client, but you cannot see then in the eclipse client until data has been entered in the field. 

In the error log I am getting the following errot

java.lang.NullpointerException

at

com.ibm.tam.workitem.common.iternal.attributevakyeorividers.configurationwithcontext.getStrring(ConfigurationwithContext.java:35

at

com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.attributevalueproviders.attributeValueProviderRegistry.getProviderID(AttributeValueProviderRegistry.java:381)

at

com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.attributevalueproviders.attributeValueProviderRegistry.getDescripter(AttributevalueProviderRegistry.java:299)

at

com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.attributevalueproviders.attributeValueProviderRegistry.getCondition(AttributevalueProviderRegistry.java:269)

at

com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.attributevalueproviders.attributeValueProviderRegistry.getRequiredAttributes

get requiredAttributes(PropertiesManager.java:101)

at

com.ibm.team.workitem.common.internal.attributevalueproviders.attributeValueProviderRegistry.findRequiredAttributes

get requiredAttributes(WorkItemcommon.hava.596.java:101)

at

com.ibm.team.workitem..ide.ui.interanal.editor.presentations.presentationhandler.RequiredPropertiesHandler$RequiredUpdaterJob.runInBackground(requiredProertiesHandler.java:73)

at

com.ibm.team.jface.internal.util.UIUpdateManager$BackgroundJob.runProtected(UIUpdateManager.java:58)

com.ibm.team.foundation.clientt.utl.FoundationJob.run(FoundationJob.java:68)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.worker.run(worker.java:54)

One answer

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Sep 29 '15, 11:37 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Sounds like a bug to me.   I'd suggest opening a defect with IBM support.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.