It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CLM 6.0.1 DM and RTC license expiration issue.

Kunal N (872361) | asked Jan 06 '16, 12:57 a.m.
Hi All,

I am trying to evaluate CLM 6.0.1 and installed RTC,QM,RM,DNG using WAS 8.5.5 and DB2 10.5. During JTS setup on license activation page I found that the trial license keys for DM and RTC developer were showing already expired.

I am not understanding how this trial keys are showing already expired before actually I activating it.

Thank you,
Kunal N.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jan 06 '16, 2:49 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

The only things I can think of are:

1.  You used a release candidate or milestone build and these licenses are set to expire
  2. You failed to deploy and an older version with expired evals start

For a new, fresh set up, including the databases, where the license information is stored, the licenses would start from the activation. I did that three days before and my licenses where good as far as I can tell. I uploaded new licenses though, so I can't confirm.

Kunal N commented Jan 06 '16, 3:37 a.m.

Thank's for your reply Ralph,

I deployed the applications successfully and licenses for other applications RM,QM are fine they have been activated and have 2 months to expire, only problem is with DM.

Thank you,
Kunal N

Ralph Schoon commented Jan 06 '16, 3:47 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hmm. No Idea, I was not able to find any hint that this is a known issue.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.