It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

When should -clean be used running repotools

David Weber (761810) | asked Jun 08 '09, 6:07 p.m.
I understand that repotools caches plugins like the Jazz server. I also understand that the -clean option of repotools forces the plugins to be used from the provisioning directories.

Is that correct?

When should -clean be used? I never see it referenced in any documentation about repotools. Is it wrong to use it on every use of repotools?

Thanks

Dave

2 answers

permanent link
Balaji Krish (1.8k12) | answered Jun 09 '09, 10:29 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Use repotools -clean the first time you use repotools after an upgrade.

--- Balaji

I understand that repotools caches plugins like the Jazz server. I also understand that the -clean option of repotools forces the plugins to be used from the provisioning directories.

Is that correct?

When should -clean be used? I never see it referenced in any documentation about repotools. Is it wrong to use it on every use of repotools?

Thanks

Dave

permanent link
kiran kumar (111) | answered Jan 28 '16, 3:17 a.m.

1. In a command-line window, run the clean command to install the extension. On Linux, go to the directory/opt/IBM/JazzTeamServer/server and run the following command:
    ./repotools-ccm.sh -clean

On Windows, go to the directory C:\Program Files(x86)\IBM\JazzTeamServer\server and run the following command:
    repotools-ccm.bat -clean

2. Verify the installation of the new extension by opening the file repotools-ccm_help.log and searching for the plug-ins named  com.ibm.devops.build.cloud  and  com.ibm.ccl.cloud.client.iwd.api . These plug-ins must be listed as  installed  or  resolved .

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.