It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

When should -clean be used running repotools

David Weber (761810) | asked Jun 08 '09, 6:07 p.m.
I understand that repotools caches plugins like the Jazz server. I also understand that the -clean option of repotools forces the plugins to be used from the provisioning directories.

Is that correct?

When should -clean be used? I never see it referenced in any documentation about repotools. Is it wrong to use it on every use of repotools?

Thanks

Dave

2 answers

permanent link
kiran kumar (111) | answered Jan 28 '16, 3:17 a.m.

1. In a command-line window, run the clean command to install the extension. On Linux, go to the directory/opt/IBM/JazzTeamServer/server and run the following command:
    ./repotools-ccm.sh -clean

On Windows, go to the directory C:\Program Files(x86)\IBM\JazzTeamServer\server and run the following command:
    repotools-ccm.bat -clean

2. Verify the installation of the new extension by opening the file repotools-ccm_help.log and searching for the plug-ins named  com.ibm.devops.build.cloud  and  com.ibm.ccl.cloud.client.iwd.api . These plug-ins must be listed as  installed  or  resolved .

permanent link
Balaji Krish (1.8k12) | answered Jun 09 '09, 10:29 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Use repotools -clean the first time you use repotools after an upgrade.

--- Balaji

I understand that repotools caches plugins like the Jazz server. I also understand that the -clean option of repotools forces the plugins to be used from the provisioning directories.

Is that correct?

When should -clean be used? I never see it referenced in any documentation about repotools. Is it wrong to use it on every use of repotools?

Thanks

Dave

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.