It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

how can i link testcase,testsuite and their execution record with testplan at the same time using .cfg file?

Alfred Miranda (43414) | asked Feb 18 '15, 2:14 a.m.
 I am working on importing of Testplan with their testsuite, test case and their execution records at the same time.
I am able to create a link for testplan and testcase or testplan and testsuite but not both.
And also help me in creating links for testplan with TCER and TSER.

plz help me out...

One answer

permanent link
Reshma Ratnani (1.1k1) | answered Feb 18 '15, 2:19 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Alfred,

You can refer the samples which come with the ExcelImporter installation. Check the sample Testplan_Testcase_Testscript_TER_Environment_Iteration_AllInOne.xls

Usually Samples folder is located at "C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\RQMExcelImporter\Samples" path

Comments
Reshma Ratnani commented Feb 18 '15, 2:21 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Forgot to mention that TSER export is not supported in ExcelImporter.

Refer https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RQMExcelWordImporter#Supported_Resources for more details

Alfred Miranda commented Feb 18 '15, 4:45 a.m.

TSER is not supported ,it's fine, what about the Testplan and testsuite and testcase??

I tried it, testplan-testsuite or testplan-testcase is working not together.

Alfred Miranda commented Mar 02 '15, 3:07 a.m. | edited Mar 02 '15, 3:08 a.m.

Is TCER to Testplan is possible? i tried possible ways using this link "https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RQMExcelWordImporter#Supported_Resources" can you help me in this.

Reshma Ratnani commented Mar 02 '15, 3:43 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Yes it is possible. Use
executionworkitem.testplan=Link(C1)

Check sample Testplan_Testcase_Testscript_TER_Environment_Iteration_AllInOne.xls

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.