It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM v4.0.6: Unable to view attachments in test cases section which are uploaded through script

Rajesh Avanthi (10815138173) | asked Sep 05 '14, 12:57 a.m.
We have uploaded an attachment to a test case using script (Imported from Excel into RQM). We are not able to see the uploaded attachment in "Attachments" section of the test case.

However, the history of the test case shows that an attachment has been added to the test case. It displays the attachment name also.

When I do a Export Comprehensive of the test case, in the downloaded pdf file, I am able to see the attachment in attachments section. I am even able to download the attachment, when I click on the attachment name in Attachment section in pdf.

You can easily reproduce this behavior with RQM v4.0.3 and 4.0.6.    Interestingly, when I add an attachment to the Test Case via the GUI (NOT FROM THE SCRIPT), the attachment name reflects under the "Attachment" section in the Test Case.  Is this a defect in RQM ??

One answer

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Sep 05 '14, 7:30 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Please open a RQM defect and include your RQM log file, RQM Excel/Word Importer configuration file, and Excel file.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.