It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Post-build delivery with multiple targets

Rafael Rezende (431723) | asked Apr 16 '14, 3:51 a.m.
I'm using post-build in an RTC + Jenkins environment, applying the workaround describe here (Team Concert plugin will hopefully support this, I assume).
Is there any way to automate a post-build deliver to multiple stream?

Without this automated post-build step, the developer has to deliver to one stream, change the target flow, and deliver the ongoing changes again. But since the 'post-build deliver' is an automated step, there should be a way to proceed with that without any intervention from the developer.

Thanks in advance,

Accepted answer

permanent link
David Lafreniere (4.8k7) | answered May 01 '14, 1:42 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Rafael, there is an existing enhancement request to allow Post-build Deliver to deliver to multiple streams at once. This can be seen here: As a builder manager: I want to have the ability to deliver to more than 1 stream on the "post build" activity (204729).
Rafael Rezende selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Rafael Rezende commented May 05 '14, 5:26 a.m. | edited May 05 '14, 5:26 a.m.

Hi David, thank you for your reply.
The request is set as Triaged, but no activity since 2012. Is there still any plan for a solution in the GUI?

David Lafreniere commented May 07 '14, 10:38 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Rafael,

I tried to write a response to your question, however it was flagged as spam for some reason. Please see comment 7 in that work item however.

Rafael Rezende commented May 14 '14, 10:11 a.m.

Hi David,

The requirement should be examined further on our side before we open any RFE. We'll probably end up looking for some workaround though.

Thanks again.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.